Saturday 4 December 2010

Lily card set for Sayuki Matsumoto 2010-12-04

松本さゆきに設定して、Lilyカード

I received from an eBay seller an almost complete basic Lily card set for Sayuki Matsumoto, made in 2006. This set has 70 cards, compared to the full set of 74 cards. Only 4 are missing.



I already had some Lily costume cards and one of the Lily autograph cards. I did not know how much to expect to pay for these 70 cards but the final price was much less than I expected. What a bargain it was.


By coincidence I saw a few pictures from these Lily cards on a picture website at the same time as I was bidding for the set on eBay. I already knew that I would have some new favourite pictures. :-)


My top bid was 5 times the next top bid. So I paid much less than I expected to pay.


When I received the cards I was so pleased with them. There are many beautiful pictures of Sayuki. The photography is very good and I like the styles.


Here are a few photos from the set. These are some of the most lovely pictures I have found of this amazing lady, here only 20 years of age.


I hope to put more pictures on this page later!

Stylish and sexy in gold:

Great portrait with her hair up and showing those irresistible happy eyes:

Sayuki the student with her amazing sunshine smile:

I wanted to buy the entire set new, but it is out of print. If the photography of Sayuki is typical of other Lily card sets, then I would recommend buying the Lily cards for your favourite gravure idol, model or actress, because their quality is gorgeous and you will have a special souvenir of your favourite beautiful idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.