Friday 27 May 2011

FIVE Sayuki Matsumoto DVDs delivered to me today :-D 2011-05-27

My best gift came from Amazon Japan today. FIVE Sayuki DVDs. Now I have 13 Sayuki DVD boxes and 14 different DVDs.

Covers:
BIBIR from 2005. I watched this one because I had the book already. It's much nicer than the book. It may be my new favourite. There is a girl on here with a sweet soul. She does quite a lot of short talks and interviews which I really love to see, mostly by the pool outside with her yellow jumper and long pigtail plaits. She looks enchanting. She has a cute accent and says "Dee Vuiii Dee." The hairstyle is one I didn't really see before and it makes her face look like one big round smile. Quite a few scenes have been put on YouTube by people at times. This is a very feelgood cheerful DVD and it's gorgeous. If you buy only three Sayuki DVDs, this should be one of them:


Sayuki GO! I have already watched this one. This may be the earlest DVD that I have because one or two of the early ones are not easy to get. Again you see that cheerfulness of the early Sayuki:

Hot Lips. Oooooooooooh, she is good looking on this one. This is a recent DVD from 2011. Long hair, rich beauty. I haven't seen it all yet:

I call this latest DVD the one with the kinky cover or the 'Rings' DVD, see below. Whoaaaaaaa! I haven't started to watch this one yet because I had to see all of the BIBIR DVD - it was so nice. this new one is by Trico DVDs like the 2008 'Finale' DVD which is one of my three or four favourites. I am sure this one will be lovely. Update: it is. See temple picture later:

Finally there is Yu is Lovely Idol. This one if by i-one-net, same DVD company as the Special Boxed Set with Fuwa Fuwa Princess, etc. That set I like a lot, so I am looking forward to seeing this one tomorrow:

I really spoiled myself by buying 5 DVDs in one session. It's a luxury I could afford because I sold some silver at a profit. Sayuki is a lot more gorgeous than silver.

私の松本さゆきDVDコレクション
Here is my Sayuki DVD collection. If you include the insane Captain Bonita DVD, it is 14 boxes and 16 discs. (I have Fuwa Fuwa Princess twice because I have it individually and the Special Box Set also contains it). The 5 new ones are numbers 12-16 below:

Two sample pics from BIBIR:

Talking about riding her scooter or maybe having a driving lesson:

The End - Bye Bye Cheeky! 

:-D

美しい若い女性美しい寺院の近くにはねゲス彼女ですか?
Beautiful girl splashing water near to beautiful temple. Guess who?
... From the final credits of the 'Rings' DVD.
To see more, the DVD is here on amazon.co.jp :
 うつりぎ [DVD] 出演 松本さゆき (DVD - 2011)
The amazon.co.jp Sayuki search is here: 松本さゆき

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.